Do you wanna see the other side of me? by fyora936
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yahooties!

My friend Emily approved my story, even though someone she hates (Kazuya) is also a main character!

Happy day!

Disclaimer: Same as prolouge

I scurried into a scanner, joyful to be in one again. (For explination, see prolouge)

Yumi cocked her head, but I ignored it, letting my smile grow slightly larger.

Scanner, Yumi. Scanner, Brianna.

The metal door in front of me slid shut, seperating me from the rest of the world.

Transfer, Yumi. Transfer, Brianna.

My scanner made a purring sound. I was gently plucked off my feet by invisible fingers.

Virtualization.

I squeezed my eyes shut.

~~~

When I opened my eyes, I glanced hesitantly down. I was on my feet, on a light blue ground. My outfit was identical to Sailor Pluto's of Sailor Moon. The only difference was when I reached up to run a hand through my hair, it was tied in a severe bun.

I scratched the back of my neck, but my hand rubbed against something. I pulled it out and held it in front of me like it was a priceless antique. It was a staff: lilac-y in color with a fancy head of a key at one end.

Yumi glanced around. "Jeremie?"

Yeah?

"Einstein, you're in on this too?" I asked.

Brianna? Odd's gonna be shocked to see you!

Yumi was lost. She opened her mouth to ask a question, but two soft 'plinks' interupted her.

I recognized Odd and Aelita almost instantly. "Odd, you were..."

Odd made a hand motion, like severing his head.

"-right." I concluded. I realized I shouldn't have said anything. "Crudballs." I added under my breath.

"Right about what?" Aelita asked.

No time, Aelita. We need you four to head South, Southeast of your location. Einstein informed.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]