Do you wanna see the other side of me? by fyora936
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Ymi and Odd headed in the direction Jeremie had told us, with Aelita and me at their heels. I almost ran into Odd, who had stopped, with his arms outstretched.I peered beyond him, and saw nothing, although I did hear a low rumbling.

I scrunched my eyes shut. {What's making that noise?} I thought.

An image of a floating squid, flanked by three giant saucers with long legs. I opened my eyes immediately and theimage faded away.

Xana's on the offensive. Just can't see what it is. Kaz informed.

"Does a floating squid and three deformed crabs mean anything to you guys?" I asked.

 A skipazoa! both boys cried in unison.

I grasped my staff tighter. Then, I ducked around Odd and Yumi, around the corner, in the direction of the Skipazoa. I had at it, but it grabbed me up in it's tentacles. After a few minutes of a very sharp ringing in my ears and throbbing within my skull, I was beposited onto my buttox.

I watched the Skipazoa flee, but couldn't understand why I was slightly mad at it for doing so.

Another few minutes of bewilderment passed, then Odd, Aelita, and Yumi ran over.  Each attacked a Krabe. After finishing his, Odd came over to me and offered a hand. I ignored it and got up on my own.

"Did you kill it?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"Then what happened?"

"It just fled." I replied.

To Jeremie, he asked, "Einstein, what do you make of this?"

I can't tell, but Aelita's at the tower. He informed.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]