Zanna by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Jeremie typed in the email to his mom. He couldn't help but think about one topic, though.

Aelita.

The way she had yelled at him at lunch the other day. Or was he just being oversensitive? He didn't know what to think, besides what she would say to him when she saw him. It was for once something that overloaded his brain. It seemed everyone was staring at him, but he was alone. The sound of paper sliding against carpet woke him up from his trance. He got up and opened his door, but there was nobody in sight. A note was at his feet, his name written neatly in cursive on it.

The blond picked up the paper and unfolded it. He first, of course, looked at who it was from. Zanna.

 

Dearest Jeremie,

 

         I know this is sort of a shocking note, but I’ve really like you for a long time. No matter whom it has seemed I’ve been going out with, I have always thought about how you would feel. I’m not going to tell you who I am, because I’m too embarrassed, but it would surprise you if I put my real name. To give me notes, on the left side of the science building there is an empty space near the fourth brick up and third brick over from the right. Put your notes in that crack, that’s where I’ll put mine. Maybe someday I’ll tell you who I am.

 

        Sincerely,

 

                Zanna

 

 

Jeremie looked at the note with disbelief. Someone liked him? And how did he care about who anybody was going out with? You’d care about who Aelita went out with, he told himself, but quickly shook off the thought. He didn’t care about her. But I do, don’t I? Just because of some stupid argument yesterday. He didn’t want to think about her anymore. He had other things to worry about, like who this Zanna girl was. He quickly dug through his desk for a piece of paper. He pulled it out and grabbed a nearby pen, ready to write right back to this mysterious girl.

 

Dear Zanna,

 

       I am a bit surprised with the fact that someone likes me. But maybe I’m like that. Don’t tell me you’re Sissi Delmas? That would really be shocking. I hear that she calls me a bigger nerd than Herve behind my back. But, I’ll write notes to you just to use up my time.

 

      Sincerely,

                 Jeremie

 

 

        The teen thought for a moment. He stood, leaned on his desk, and stared at the paper until his eyes became unfocused. He snapped back to reality. D’you think we’d fight if she lived here, in our world? a voice teased inside his head, and he blinked to realize it was his own words, years ago. We would fight.

 

He went through a mental list of girls he knew attended Kadic. He last landed on Yumi. No. Not Yumi, impossible! But was it true? He added a PS, which he hoped that, no he wanted someone he knew to read it.

 

He left the room.

 

PS

 

Maybe I like you, too.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]