Zanna by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 4]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Yumi walked along the what seemed endless hallway towards the office. She pushed through the heavy door. The girl hoped it would take forever for the secretary to get off the phone. Nonetheless she stood in front of the dest and waited, her frantic heart beating a mile a minute.

Why am I afraid? Afraid of the man who has been so nice ever since I attended Kadic? The kind father of a royal-

"Yes, Yumi?" The secretary asked. Yumi  implored if the principal was in. The woman stood and poked her narrow head through the door to Mr. Delmas' office. She then beckoned the frightened teen to go in. It was a comforting gesture, but it made Yumi sick to her stomach anyway. Each movement she made made her want to pee her pants.

She pushed through the door, and stood, sweating, in front of the principal. "Sit down, Yumi." Why did I volunteer to do this? I'm already in danger of being expelled, but with William dead I'm in more danger than ever, not to mention I'm trying to save the world!

The entire original group of Lyoko warriors had been in Jeremie's room. Yumi was the only one to volunteer to talk to Mr. Delmas. Yumi snapped back to reality when the man clapped his hands in front of her face.

"Oh, uh, Mr. Delmas...." "Yumi, you've been in my office for five minutes without saying a word. Are you feeling okay?" "Yes, I'm just... there are so many things on my mind... I'm about to be expelled... I mean, I really-" "Yes, Yumi, now why are you here?" 

Maybe I should refrain from what I'm really doing and talk to him about the horrible fact that he even had his wife give birth to that little-

"You see, sir, we are going to court next week."

"Yes," the principal sat back down and began stroking his goateein thought, "yes, and you were wondering what time?"

"No! I mean, how did you suspect that we had something to do with it?" Yumi brushed a few strands of hair out of her eyes nervously.

"So you admit that-?"

"No, how did you suspect us?"

"Well, you and your group were the only people who weren't there when William disappeared. You had to be the only ones, no?"

And your daughter, did you even realize what she did to Odd one time? Kissed him right there in public, sir! Oh, you knew? Well, Odd happened to tell everyone that he knew how gross she is. And can you believe what a turd of a nickname she carries around? Did you start that, sir?

"Is there any way to get out of this... questioning? My parents will have to pay a lot if I'm in jail." Go to jail. Go directly to jail. Do not pass "Go." Do not collect $200.

"No, you have to go."

"Mr. Delmas," the secretary poked her head in, once again, "the guidance counseler is out, and a young boy wishes to speak to you about his grades."

The man turned his attention back to Yumi as the woman withdrew to tell the boy to wait. "Yumi, you should go now. There is nothing you can do to prevent this, unless you have some sort of return to the past thing."

The teen started out, and Ulrich stood in front of her. While she walked out the doorway he nodded. Successful? She blinked twice. No.

Later she told the warriors about her not-so-good experience. While she was heading out like everyone excpet Jeremie, she looked back at him. He gave her a look. What is wrong with you today? You could have done better. He stopped and put a hand on her shoulder. "We need to talk."

 

 

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]