A Lifetime Change by l0ST iiN HiS EYES xo
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ulrick opens his mouth and says something to Yumi...

Just a short update hope you enjoy

Ulrick: well i wanted to know if you * cleared his throat * then Yumi's cell rang Jeremie: where are you 2 and hurry up we are going to have to cover for you pretty soon. Yumi: uha huh we’ll go as fast as we can. Ulrick: was that Jeremie? Yumi: yes.Ulrick: ok well i wanted to know if you would like to go on a--a date. Yumi: Um huh um ok i guess no no Ulrick: ooo ok Yumi : no i ment after to say yes. Ulrick: ooo um how about dinner tonight.Yumi: ok when will you pick me up? sorry Ulrick : its ok how about 5:30 Yumi: ok. Then Ulrick did something he didn't plane to do and kiss her but soon she joined the kiss they both blushed. But finally the brock.Yumi: lets not tell the others k. Ulrick: uhuh.As the 2 walked back they still had a slight bit of blushing going on. They had noticed that everyone was leaving lunch but went in to see if any of there friends were still inside not surprised to see odd still there they caught up with him. Odd: what was that all about i waited for you come on so were not late.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]