Keys To Lyoko (Part I) by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Alright. Stay here, it may...leave. Besides, if you went outside screaming "IT'S GOING TO KILL US!" and people look it see it's just..smoke, their going to laugh and your going to be the new Amerian Idiot.

"Why exactly are we just like staring at it?" Jonson asked.

"I don't know." You take a step closer, to poke it.

Your finger goes right through, like a ghost. You quickly take it out. Your finger made a hole in the ghost like smokey thing but slowly it..like..healed itself.

"That's creepy." Kellie answered. She's one of those girls that like scary movies, and if she admits that something is 'werid' 'creepy' or 'down right scary' it HAS to be true!

"Uck..It felt weird too!" You add, "Like air. Only..with dirt or dust in it."

"Ew." Jonson stated.

"Yeah..Ew." You can't look at anything else anymore. It's..flying smoke! But it doesn't go everywhere like smoke does, it staied in one spot. Like..it's staring at you back.

The door opens. The back door.

"Hey there Taylor I got off work early and- What the hell is that?" Your dad asks.

"DAD! Umm..good question. We...uhh, don't really know what it is." You answer.

"Kay.."

The smokey thing moved away from you and your friends and looked at your dad, circling him.

"Taylor, Kellie, Jonson, Stop this now!"

"It's not us! We sware!" Kellie answered, "XANA!"

"Who now?" Your dad asks.

"Xana! Guys! GUYS! Remember?! Xana! It's Xana! XANA!!"

"AHA! We know WHO it is, and not really WHAT it is, but..eh." Jonson clapped his hands together remembering the name.

"What's Xana?"

"That thing dad!"

Xana went into your plasma Television. Your TV looked like it..absorbed him! It! Whatever..

Found me out, Lucky little Americans. Yes, but the only scamps that can stop me are in a different country...Good luck.

He then, came OUT of the TV and into your father.

"DAD!" You cry running up to him.

"Hmmhmmhmm." Your dad laughs without moving his lips.

"Oh snap. I think Xana just possessed him." Kellie stated.

"Oh..brother!!" Jonson cried.

You await the pain you knew was coming, and sure enough it did.

Your eyes close. You've been..fried.

And FIRED!

Opps! Looks like you can't continue! Sorry!  If you'd get a grade on this you'd get an 'F'!

So sorry! would you like to try again? Go back to: The Eye Returns, or all the way over to help yourself there!!

ORR

Add on the open Series I made!


~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]