Keys To Lyoko (Part I) by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Review Review Review!

It's in the middle fo summer. July 29th if you must know the excat date. You already did everything with the 'fun' label. Ya know, You do all the fun things first and then get bored on..what? The 7th day of summer break? Though you do enjoy not having to get up early.

Your playing on the Computer. Playing a regular game, TheSims 2, your friend, Kellie got you hooked on it and got it for you for your 13th birthday. You've had the game for exactly a year and two days now. So if you did the math right your 14 years and two days old on the dot.

Suddenly, The game crashes. If you were animation that sweat drop as big as the side of your head would appear right about now, with the lines above her head and your pupils gone. You swore a little here and there. Kellie didn't tell you about that. Your computer needed a little more memory, but she wanted you to figure that out on your own. Nice friend she is, huh?

"WHAT THE HECK?!" You scream..the screen turns black and it seems some sort of..eye? maybe appeared in red. What in the world is that? But it suddenly disapears. Instead of going back to TheSims 2, which will crash again in another 20 minutes. You type in an url that will locate where that weird eye came from.
Besides that'll be more fun!

France? FRANCE?! Your eyes widen. IT'S FROM FRANCE! You live in Texas. In America. And going to France was your dream. WOO! FRANCE! You continue to lookup on this and it brings up a Middle school that you would go to if you moved there. The Kadic? Joy, Hey at least it's easier to spell then your school. Schimelpfenig Middle School*** compared to Kadic Middle School. Which one?

Snap! This is too cool! But..why did this freaky eye thing show up in a school? Was a prank? Whatever. You roll your eyes but save the website under your favorites before coming back to TheSims 2. Your excited now, but it all drained when, ONCE AGAIN, TheSims 2 bug up on you and crashes, You got an e-mail! Thinking it was either your friend Kellie or Jonson you click it. It was Kellie

Dear YOU!
  
Hey has TheSims 2 been crashing more then normal? For me, it's been crashing every 20 minutes for me! And uhh..did you finish that book yet? Cuz I kinda need it! I gotta get it back to Sara!
    HURRY UP:
             Kellie

You sigh. what a loser. But she's YOUR loser. Your best friend. You'll be losers together. And soon you replied. You give up on playing that stupid game. Piece of crap! You grab the book Kellie was talking about: CELL by Stephen King*** and your on page 29, your were suppose to finish it last month but totally forgot about it.

And although you were reading...Your mind kept slipping to that evil red eye.

What did that mean? Oh well, Midnight came around and you put the book down. Page 42's good enough for now. You turn off the computer and fall asleep.

More investation of the Red Eye will be expected for tomorrow.

Good thing it saved you from boredome.

Fun.

IF you want to continue investagating before falling asleep go on to the next Chapter: France's Mystery.

IF you would like to sleep first and THEN continue with the research go to the third chapter: Eyes Fool.


***Schimelpfenig Middle School - A real middle school, and probably the hardest to spell. IT'S REAL! Hard to believe but I went there, and to remember all those..interesting times at the school I thought I shouled bring it up.

***CELL: By Stephen King - The best adult book in american history. And I brought up page 29 because there's an Officer Ulrich! HEHE!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]