Keys To Lyoko (Part I) by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I do NOT own Code Lyoko. I wish i did. But I do not. Code Lyoko is Moonscoop's and glad I am they made it.

You toss and turn trying to catch any Z's during the night.

Useless. You quickly throw your light blanket on the floor and pace up and down. Three steps forward, turn, and three steps forward, turn. Thinking...

'Why in the world would that just pop out out of..nowhere! maybe it's a prank Kellie's playing!' That was the first thing that came up to mind.

It made sence. It did.

You turn on the computer, drowsy but know sleeping was as much use as walking outside. No use at all. Nada.

You sigh. Your computer is the older kind and for three years now you've been begging your parents for an update on it. 1999 Windows goes real slow, like it's mocking you.

Finally, after what felt like ages (Which was really two, three minutes) the dang computer turned on.

You bring up the school again.

There's something about this school! It's like you've seen it before. Your eyes study the building, but you couldn't put your finger on it.

You type in your school's name, just to see what it comes with.

'Schimelpfenig Middle School' Search

Schimelpefenig is a middle school much to far to keep with muc friendship with the Kadic, but none of the less, SMS and KMS are good middle school penpals. Both Schools send pen pal letters to 7th and 8th graders. Every year the 8th graders from one school or the other, it switches each year,Will visit the other's country. This year SMS students that pay the fee will visit KMS. Thus, is such a fun learning experience. The student will learn Cultures, Languages, Laws, and many more differences in government and will share a story or power point to the school for Thanks and what they learned.

Past Visitors

Past Letters

Home Page

THAT'S WHY! Your History teacher showed you the same picture last year. It's your year. Lucky you! You really WERE lucky! Your teacher was talking about it. About Mr.Delmess, Delimass. You don't know, but it was the principal of the school. THAT'S RIGHT! The teachers at the Kadic are sending letters from the 8th graders there to you for penpals.

This'll be fun!

You forgot it was Sunday, and you have to attend Summer School. Why is it that after everything fun something HAS to ruin it? You have Summer school Monday, Wednesday, And Thursday Noon-4:30pm.

Finally, at three in the morning you doze off into slumber. Your alarm clock waking you up.

IF You want to ditch school and lookup more things about this mysterious eye and/or the Kadic go on to the next chapter: And Dictcho Was Your Name-o

OR

IF you want to attend Summer School and just wait and see what happens, because you don't want to repeat the 7th grade (Again) skip the next chapter on go to the next: Penpals


~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]