Keys To Lyoko (Part I) by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Your not-very-liked alarm clock wakes up at 6 in the morning.

You forgot you had Summer School Today. Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at noon-4:30pm.

You quickly dress yourself, take a shower, and see you stil have half an hour to waste, and decide it's a pretty good time to lookup this Kadic Middle School.

It looks so..similar! What is with this?

You look up your school:

'Schimelpfenig Middle School' Search

Schimelpefenig is a middle school much to far to keep with muc friendship with the Kadic, but none of the less, SMS and KMS are good middle school penpals. Both Schools send pen pal letters to 7th and 8th graders. Every year the 8th graders from one school or the other, it switches each year,Will visit the other's country. This year SMS students that pay the fee will visit KMS. Thus, is such a fun learning experience. The student will learn Cultures, Languages, Laws, and many more differences in government and will share a story or power point to the school for Thanks and what they learned.

Past Visitors

Past Letters

Home Page

THAT'S WHY! Your History teacher showed you the same picture last year. It's your year. Lucky you! You really WERE lucky! Your teacher was talking about it. About Mr.Delmess, Delimass. You don't know, but it was the principal of the school. THAT'S RIGHT! The teachers at the Kadic are sending letters from the 8th graders there to you for penpals.

You smile. A friend, from France! YAY!

"TAYLOR GET DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Your dad yells

"Uh, Yes Father!" You quickly reply, kinda upset your an only child. You save THIS website as well as you hop down stairs

AT SMS:

"Here ya go, Your Penpal letters have arrived." The teacher replied.

Why did they only do this in the summer? Not to waste 'FUN school time'? Yeah.... Go figure.

The teacher, Mrs.Plyman, handed up an enevelope addressed to 'PENPAL'

Kellie looked up at you. She had one as well and opened it, her smile dissapeared.
She didn't seem to like her penpal, but it was extra credit which both of you and your other friend there, Jonson needed terribly.

You open yours.

Dear Penpal,
    Greetings! My name is Jeremie Belpois and I would enjoy to write to you all the way from France! It's Winter here, and if I'm correct, it's Summer for you? How is America? I never really seemed to interested in your country, please understand. I have other things to worry about. Grades, for intance. Is that a problem for you? I would write much more but I would to bore you with details! Please write back.

                              From your new Penpal:
                                             Jeremie

Oh, great. How the CRAP do you prononce his last name?! Bell-pose? No, too easy. you have to remember the french prononcation. Belle-posses? I sounded weird, but, Hey! Don't most of last names sound a little weird these days?

"Alright. Everyone get one? Yes? yes, okay! Take out a peice of paper and write back, if we send it today we'll get a responce in one to one and a half weeks!" Mrs.Plyman sounded excited but any blind person could tell she was so pissed that she had to stay at school the entire summer. At least it was only half a day, on everyday but Friday.

Dear Jeremie,
  Hello to you back! I'm Taylor Forlina. I'd like to befriend you as well. A friend from France sounds like a good deal to me. Yeah, it's summer. And I'm not sure about you since you LIVE at your school, but we get a summer break. also to answer one of your questions, Yes, grades is a HUGE problem for me. Pretty much the reason I'm sitting here at school when other people are having a blast, but if we become friends (Like the teachers say we should) it may just be worth it. None taken, America is just like any other country, I think. I can't really say that, I haven't travled out of America before.
Go ahead and write until your hands fall. Cuz trust me, reading your details and writing back beats typing or even writing a 5 front and back essay about why we had to attend Summer School.
                    Sincerly,
                        Taylor

Honestly, you really couldn't care less about this Jeremie guy. and wanted to talk to your friends whom are still writing about now. You glance at the clock, and you can't seem to know if you feel amazed or relieved that three hours have passed.

"Pupils! I will let you send something from America, which means this letter is your homework-" Before the word 'Homework' was finished moans, groans, and some kid kicking the chair in front of him was heard.

"HUSH UP!" She scolded. She was strict, she wasn't a regular teacher. She was usually the dean, but she was the main teacher for Summer School, "You HAVE to send something about America or yourself, like a picture or coin to your penpal."

"Could we send our annoying siblings?" The class clown suggested.

Agreement and laughs filled the air.

"Don't start with me, Young'n! Do you really wish for another detention?"

And the bell rang.

You walk outside with your friends.

"Who'd you get?" you asked them.

"Who'd you get?" They reply.

"Asked you first." You answer.

"I got some girl name Yumi eyeshema or whatever." Kellie replied.

"Yeah, my penpal has a hard last name too." You answer.

"What is it?"

"Jeremie, and then Belle-posses, or something." You replied.

"HA! Mine's so easy!" Jonson cried.

"WHAT IS YOUR THEN?!" Kellie shouted. She was a punk girl, she had black hair, like you,but she had a pink streak down both side of her head, and then the streaks copied itself on the back. She always wore Black and red, or Black and Pink. She was smacking her gum she was hiding from Mrs.Plyman ever since noon.

"Odd Della Robbia."

"His name is Della?"  You questioned.

"NO! He's Odd!"

"That's harsh, man." Kellie scolded.

"No, No. He's name IS Odd!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" You cried, "Yeah, french peoples names are weeeeird!"

"You don't know that." Mrs.Plyman snuck up on them, "Odd may be a weird name here, but Taylor, Kellie, and Jonson may be a weird name over There."

"Which is why we're over a thousand miles away from them." Jonson answered.

Mrs.Plyman rolled her eyes before leaving.



IF you wish to search for that something to give Jeremie B. (Yeah, let's call him that) skip the next two chapters to:(Hmmm..)

IF you want to hang around with your friends skip THREE chapters to: (The Eye Returns)

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]