Keys To Lyoko (Part I) by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Ditching school sounded like a good idea.

You pretened to be sick and your father fell for it.

"Oh your not going to school today Taylor!" he said.

"Oh, But Dad! I have to I have a-" And you pretend to cough.

"Listen, I'm going to work, and your going to stay put. Mother will be home late tonight again. Work's killing us, so try to be better by this afternoon."

"Sure Daddy."

"Now you sleep and take meds if you have to. But only if you HAVE to, Sleep now!

"Bye Dad."

"Bye Taylor."

You close your eyes, as if to drift into another useless slumber and hear the door close, then the garage door open, a car start, leave and the garage door closing and jump up.

"Decisions Decisions." You say to yourslef. The whole day is yours. No Parents, and your an only child.

Ohh, This is gonna be a good day.

You decide to call to see if Kellie and Jonson did this.

They'd answer their cells if they did.

No answer, so they did not. They were at school.

After hours of doing almost nothing, but reading. (BORING) because you found out your dad had used that damn parental block on your plasma Television and all was left was Discovery Channel, History, Animal Planet, and The Science Channel. Even MORE boring!

You lounge in bed, and then get a call.

"Wass up Kellie?"

"You ditching lying little..." She started, "But don't worry we got your penpal letter right here. And we're comin' to your house to party!"

"Party?"

But the phone call was dropped.

You look at the screen and scream, dropping the phone.

THAT STUPID EYE SHOWED UP AGAIN.

"That is getting too weird!"

And then to your very surprise smoke lunged out of it, and came toward you, or look like it did, but simply went through the door.

You pick up you cell phone going to tell Kellie about this weird Sci-Fi movie your living about now, but the cell phone is broken. Computer? That too.

CRASH!

And THAT was probably the plasma.

And to matter mattes even WORSE, you hear the garage door open again.

You rush down stairs.

It's a mess. Total mess. Hours of cleaning was needed by seconds that it took to make such damage.

"TAYYYLLOOOR!" You dad was frustrated, if HE were an animation chacter smoke would fly out of his ears, "Your! YOU LIED! That's it. Your grounded off EVERYTHING! and your going to school! Get your stuff let's go, Mrs.Plyman would love to hear your excuse for being tardy!"

"But *Cough cough* Daddy! I didn't! I heard A loud crash and a ran downstairs!" You reply he wouldn't believe the smoke story, It was true. But who would beleive that.

Who would believe that?

"Uh huh. Surrrre. If your really that sick Nurse Jona will contact me, Looks like I don't got to go to work today!"

"But-"

"GET YOUR BACKPACK NOW!"

"Fine Fine!"

BUSTED.

Turn around and go back and make the other desicion. Maybe'll brighten things up.

Looks like you can't continue! If you were to get a grade. You'd get an 'F'!

SHAME ON YOU! Ditching school! Maybe you would've gotton something out of it! (Hint Hint) Now off you go!

IF you want to continue and reverse your self go back to the chapter: France's Mystery. Or go all the way over. Maybe THAT will brighten your day!

IF you want to review, go ahead.

OR

Add on to the only open series about JeremieXAelita! ENJOY!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]