Keys To Lyoko (Part I) by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

"Well guys, I'm going home. There's no need to stay here." Kellie replied, having a hand on your shoulder. Rumors had spread that she liked you, but she never acted that way.

She didn't seem affected when you confronted her, she told you rumors are rumors, meaning someone made it up, but moments like this kinda made you think about it.

"Yeah, Let's go to your house Taylor!" Jonson agreed breaking your thoughts.

You stop a minute to hesitate, just for the tension.

"Alright. Sure." You know your dad isn't home and your mom stays really late at work.

"YES!"

It seems everyone likes your house.

AND AT YOUR HOUSE:

"God, your place rocks Taylor!"

Yup, everyone loves your house.

"Thanks." You finally answer.

Kellie asked if she could get on the computer and try to fix it for you, oh, like you'd ever say no.

For more about your friends. Kellie a punk computer whiz. It's..amazing. At school she's dumb when it comes to computers, but it's acting. Her 'image' would shatter if she helped with it, but at her friend's house or her own she loves messing with the HTML codes.

Jonson is enjoying your plasma watching..some sort of anime cartoon. He's a blondie, but is really brunette. To make sence, He's a pretty dumb brunette. He doesn't act when it comes to computers, and he's the same age as you, he didn't fail any grade just his parents sent him to school a year after he was suppose to.

Kellie was 14, meaning her school timing and grades are...hanging on. You can't say good, She's in Summer School with you, but the reason is because she failed the SAT on purpose so you and Jonson wouldn't be so 'alone' in that crammed classroom with over 35 students. One class room, 36 people, 24 desks..not pretty.

"WHATTHEFUDGE?!" You hear her scream, and run over, almost bumping into Jonson who is also coming toward her.

"What's going on?"

"That stupid eye thing scared me!" She replied. and THAT means something, she doesn't get scared easily.

The thing was still on there, Why is it stalking you and your friends.

And before your very eyes smoke seems to come from the screen. You and your two best friends back up, already seeing the faces of your parents when you tell them this story.

The smoke's stays there as if studying you, and your more fightened than anything.

What should you do NOW?!

SHOULD you run out of the house and infrom anyone about this? Go to chapter: (Believe me!)

OR

SHOULD you stay, maybe it will go away on it's own! Go to chapter: (Stay & See)

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]