At Last by Kiwi_R0x
[Reviews - 11]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Hehe. Updated! YAY! Enjoy!

"This is so wrong."

"I know, but yet...It's so funny." Odd took out his cell phone, taking a quick picture, and putting it back in his pocket, "Hey, it was your idea to play Twister."

"Because no one else would think of anything!" Ulrich shouted, "Gee, the one day we get to be at Yumi's house in like...forever, it ends up raining."

"And it's not getting any better." Odd added, "Although, I did talk to Sissi today."

"Oh really?" Aelita questioned, her arms starting to cramp. If she fell. BAM, right on top of Ulrich, and then Jeremie would collaspse since Ulrich would fall on his arm and Jeremie would probably kick Yumi and she'd probably karate kick him.

YOU KNOW WHAT- Easy version, Aelita: Don't Fall.

Yumi felt uncomfortable in her position. Jeremie's arm somehow wound around her waist, Her leg in between his, for that STUPID blue dot, as Ulrich was to her right, their shoulders actually overlapping, Aelita's head was below Yumi's chin. Don't shoot up, Aelita. PLEASE.

"Yeah, and um. I found out...she has a boyfriend." Odd whined, "It just so seems Sissi and Theo actually hit it off."

"Seriously?" Yumi was about to jump up and dance around the house, if she wouldn't knee Jeremie where it would hurt.

"Alright, that's nice, but I'm starting to hurt over here!!" Jeremie pouted, "JUST SPIN THE THING."

"You know, you might be better at this if you hadn't missed so much Phys. Ed, Jer." Ulrich pointed out.

"Hey, I got William out of Xana's clutches, right?" Jeremie's glasses were falling, so he moved them back up, accidently brushing against Yumi's chest, he blushed before stating his apologize.

Her face reddened too, but she realized that Jeremie wouldn't do that to her, and her face turned it's normal color in a matter of minutes.

"OOD! What are you doing?" Aelita turned, Odd was no longer in the room, "ODD?" She lifted her head a bit, ramming Yumi's chin, whom grabbed her jean, and started to get out, kneeing Jeremie, whom grabbed ahold of her sleeve accidently  of course, and because of the weird placing, Aelita fell completely on top of Ulrich, and because of Yumi's arm under him, she grabbed his shirt collar by instinct, and pulled him with her, as Aelita was on top of him.

It turned out pretty weird, actually, but they had to admit, at least the game was fun.

Odd walked back in with a soda in his hand and gasped to the scene, "WHAT THE HELL?"

"We fell. We sware." Jeremie was the first up, and quickly sat on the couch, "I'm not that flexable."

"Yeah, uh. I'm sorry Jer." Yumi scratched the back of her neck, "I didn't mean to."

"Yeah, I'm sorry too." He answered with a nod.

"We're all forgiven! OKAY! So Odd! Tell us the story!" Aelita pleaded.

"Well, okay. It went like this earlier today..."

-FLASHBACK OF EARLIER TODAY-

After figuring out it was Sunday, Odd felt like shooting himsef for waking up so early. He decided to go and eat, and after saying his goodbyes to Kiwi and...snoozing Ulrich, he went out to the cafeteria.

He found out Sissi was stomping off from her fathers room, and went over to talk to her.

"What do you want?" She spat. Knowing Odd, it had to be an insult about her mood.

"I just wanted to know if you were okay." He answered in a soft voice. Yumi has yet to tell him that plan, but Ulrich was shuddering about it every time he brought it up.

"Yeah, I am. What's it to you?" Ms. Delmas crossed her arms and leaned on her hip, "What are you planning on doing?"

"Nothing. I was just wondering!!" Odd stepped back, frightened of getting slapped.

"You don't care." She sighed, looking at her shoes.

"Yeah, I care. Just because I act a little mean around you in public doesn't mean I don't care." He answered with a smile, "In fact, I don't want to be mean to you anymore, but if I autommatically just stop, people will get supiousious."

"You mean that?" She looked up at him, eyes gleaming.

"Of course I mean that. Because, Uh. Honestly...Hmm...How can I say this..." Odd wasn't planning on sharing his entire heart out to her, but he'd HAVE to tell her how he felt at some point! The last thing he wanted to mimike right now would be Ulrich.

"What? Because, I'm a little tired, really." Sissi wipped her eyes followed by a small yawn.

"Um, I'll let you sleep. We can talk later." He pushed the thought for later.

"Here, I'll give you my cell number." She grabbed his hand, and took out a pen in her pocket, "Only for nice things, though. Don't let your twisted friends prank call me or my father will have a nice chat with them." She began writing numbers on his palm.

That's when Theo came up, "Sissi? What are you doing?"

"Uh, giving Odd my number." She answered bluntly.

"Why? You're not going out are you?"

"NO WAY." Sissi shrieked, "I haven't lost all my senses!"

Odd managed to give Sissi a 'ha-ha-not-funny' smile, but watched her wink at him.

"There." She put the pen back in her pocket.

"Well, let's go then. I want to talk to your father about your classes." Theo moved closer to Sissi, and brushing her hair out of her face. His face was scrunched up when he looked at Odd and he stuck out his tongue as if saying 'You-can't-have-her-silly-she's-mine'.

"Um, Alright. Thanks Sissi." Odd walked off, forgetting all about breakfast, back into his dorm to receive his cell phone, at this time, it was still vibrating and Ulrich was getting frustrated in his sleep.

Or, maybe...he was thinking about Yumi again. Odd laughed at this thought, like Yumi would let him at such a young age.

Hey Odd! Are you awake? It's Yumi. Uh, I got a new phone, so...When Ulrich wakes up, tell him that. Okay? OH! And my parents and Hiroki are going to a teacher/student/parent conference thingy tonight so you guys can come over. Cool? Okay Bye. -Yumi

...Was that a coincidence?

Nahh.

Odd took his phone and entered Sissi's number in his phone, and heard sheets rise and automatically said, "Good morning sleeping beauty!"

"Oh, shut up Odd." Ulrich answered, clearly un-amused, he took off to get a shirt, "Whoa. Are you up and not eating?" He backed up, and felt Odd's forehead as if he were sick, "Are you okay? Do you need to go to the infirmary? What's wrong? How many fingers am I holding up?" Ulrich held up two fingers and Odd sighed.

"I'm okay, Ulrich. I promise."

"Answer. How many fingers."

"Two."

"Okay, well, you're okay. And not completely stupid." Ulrich smiled as he pet Odd's spiky hair and putting his shirt on, "Come on. Let's take a shower."

"What were you dreaming about last night?" Odd asked just to get his friend annoyed. It was quite entertaining really.

"Odd, don't ask."

"It was Yumi again, wasn't it?"

"Shut up."

"It was! Wasn't it?!" Odd was practically jumping up and down through the hallway, "Ulrich and Yumi sitting in a tree! K-I-S-"

"You want to live? I think you should button your lip, right now." He threatened.

"Oh and by the way. Yumi got a new cell phone, and we're going to her house later today, got it? Cool."

-End Flashback-

"Oh yeah. And Then I met you guys there." Jeremie answered, nodding, "Well then."

"Ulrich?" Yumi asked as the brunette turned to face her, "You were dreaming about me?"

His eyes widened, "Uh...well...not all about you. It was kind of, like... a whole Xana attack thing. Lately, I've been having weird dreams about Lyoko, and honestly, It's been creeping me out."

"Oh, so I'm not the only one?" Jeremie sighed a sigh of pure relief, "These dreams about Xana controlling Lyoko has been creeping up on me recently."

"Me too." Yumi nodded, as Odd and Aelita quickly agreed.

“Well, once the storm passes over, I’ll go to the Super computer and see if I can figure out why.” Jeremie leaned back into the couch, “Anyone up for a movie?”

“Oh yes!” Aelita clapped her hands excitedly.

“Choose one.” Yumi opened her cabinet, FULL of DVDs, “Horror, Comedy, Sci-Fi, Action?”

Soon, after hearing that, everyone was fighting over what movie to watch, and after the whole, rock-paper-scissors deal. Odd got his choose. Guess it.

You guessed it.

Comedy.

Yumi took out the movie based on comedy in her cabinet, “Here, look at them. Choose.”

Odd quickly picked one at random and put it into the DVD player.

Ulrich got up, slightly pulling Yumi’s hand, meaning ‘Follow me.’ At first, Ms. Ishiyama didn’t get it, before he looked over his shoulder, she jumped up and said, “I’ll get the popcorn.”

“Oh please.” Odd smiled as he watched her walk away with Ulrich…into the kitchen, of course.

“Do you actually want to watch a movie?” Ulrich asked with a playful smile, already knowing the answer.

“No, not really. But as long as it’ll keep everyone entertained.” Yumi snickered, as she pulled out a popcorn bowl and a bag of popcorn.

“Well, I was wondering…If we didn’t want to watch the movie, what else could we do?” He asked without making eye contact with her.

She put the popcorn in the microwave, “What are you saying?” She stepped closer to him, forcing him to look at her.

“I was hoping we could…” He started. DAMMIT why was it hard to say “KISS”?!

She smiled as she locked her arms around his neck, while planting a tender kiss on his lips, and as she broke away; she pulled his lips flirtingly with her teeth, “That?”

“…Kinda…” He felt his heart beat about ten times faster and his face turning red, “But I mean, I understand if you don’t because we’ve only gone out for a week.”

She smiled and kissed him once more, “What do you think I want to do? Watch a stupid movie, or kiss my boyfriend?”

“Well, that stupid movie could be your entertainment for the evening.”

“And so could you.”  She corrected, he looking back at the ground again, as he mumbled a ‘Yeah, I guess.’

The microwave beeped annoyingly, and Yumi gave the bowl to her friends, “Okay! Have fun!”

“WAIT! Where are you going?” Aelita asked.

“Uh, bathroom.” And with that, Yumi skipped back to the kitchen.

“More like, back to make out with my boyfriend.” Odd muttered.

“That may be true, but we’ve waited so long for them to actually share their feelings.” Jeremie shrugged, “So make out or not, it’s a good day.”

. . .

“I’ve never been upstairs before.” Ulrich commented randomly as Yumi walked back, “What’s upstairs?”

“Uh, second bathroom, game room, my room, Hiroki’s room. That whole deal.” Yumi said in a bored tone.

“May I see?” He questioned.

“Sure, come on.” She pulled him up the stairs, “The only room you’ve probably ever seen is my room.” She pointed to her door which was currently closed, “Game room, Bathroom, Hiroki’s room. That’s it.” She pointed to the room that matched the name.

“I’d kinda like to see the game room.”

“The go, I don’t see why. But go.”

Inside, was another TV, a closet, most likely full of bored games and pieces. There was some sort of a game station and a foosball table in the back, behind the chair.

Yumi walked around, and sat on the couch’s arm, “See. It’s nothing really. That’s why I stay in my room, or the living room.”

“Oh, I’m gonna have a good time.” Ulrich smiled as he kissed her cheek, “Thanks for letting us over.”

“Anything for you.” She whispered, and with that. Ulrich kissed her again, making her fall over, and him with her.

. . .

Odd was enjoying the movie, but deep in thought about his to-be-girlfriend.

How to break up the couple of Theo and Sissi? How to tell Sissi his complete feelings?

This was going to be difficult.

Oh, Great.

Chapter End Notes:

Review! I have a new rule- 2 reviews, 1 chapter. Okay? So, no review. No sooner will I update. =P

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]