Love'll divide us by fyora936
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Rain.

It stunk.

Especially because I, Andrew, walk to school every freakin day.

Yeah, stinks to me. Uh-huh.

Also, it stinks because the only one who talks to me at lunch is William, aka Squirell Boy.

Not even Brianna, the one I liked ever since we met in Pre-K.

Yep, and I don't even know why. It's all a mystery.

I ran through the cafeteria doors, barely in time for breakfast. I went through the line and got a bagel. William flagged me down before I could sit where I wanted to.

I passed Kazuya's table, and glanced at Bri. Jake was next to her, whispering in her ear. She laughed, saw me, and patted the seat next to her.

I ignored it, because true friends don't cancel out one another. I slid into the chair next to William.

We began to talk about RuneScape, the newest fad. Jake slowly approached us. To me, he asked, "Hey, Andrew, you don't mind if I-"

"Buy my stuff on the Rune? No prob. What do you want to buy?"

"I was going to ask if you would mind if I asked Brianna out."

My mouth dropped, and I was pretty sure William's did too. I stood up. "Mind? Of COURSE I mind! I wanted to ask her out!"

Jake snorted. "Well, you'd better do it soon. Cause, if you don't, I will."

I gulped, then nodded.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]