Love'll divide us by fyora936
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

I josteled the door open. Yumi tumbled out. She began to cough.

I helped her stand up. She smiled. "We...Need...Go...AVCO...Emily..." she mumbled. I realized what she was saying.

We made our way into the cafeteria, and thank the Lord Jake and Brianna weren't there. I leaned over near Emily's ear. "We need to go."

She turned her head, looking me in the eye. "What do you...Oh, let's go." she agreed.

The three of us made our way out to the park. "We need Kazuya, don't we Yumi?" Emily asked.

Yumi shook her head. "I can't go in this condition, so I'll take his position."

I was lost. I just helped Yumi to a manhole, and led her down. She motioned for me to take a skateboard, so I did.

After a few minutes of jumps and grinds, we were at another ladder. Again, I helped Yumi up it.

We ended up in Avco, the abandoned factory across Stratford. The three of us entered the elevator.

After a few seconds, Yumi got out. Then, after another five second period, Emily and I got out. I glanced up at the pillars in front of us.

Ready guys? A disembodied Yumi voice asked.

Emily got in a pillar, so I did, too. "Yep! We're ready!" Emily called.

Scanner, Emily, Scanner, Andrew.

I gulped as the doors closd in front of me. I closed my eyes.

Transfer, Emily. Transfer, Andrew. Virtualization.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]