Love'll divide us by fyora936
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

I felt a sharp jostling. Upon opening eyes, I saw that I was in a forest with a purple haired girl. For some reason, she reminded me of Emily. Then Yumi's voice blasted in above us.

Is  he there, Em?

"Yeah, he's fine, just a little shooken up, Yumi." replied the girl next to me.

She was Emily.

That got me going. I stood up, rather clumisily, and spotted orange on me. I looked down.

I was wearing a blue version of a Xiaolin Monk's outfit. My hands were covered in ice, but I didn't feel any tingling, or any cold, either.

I turned my hand over, closer to my face. It was made of ice, alright.

The wierd thing was, though, that no other part of my skin that was showing was coated in ice.

I looked at Emily, then to the air, I said, "Yumi-I think-can you tell me why my hands are coated with ice?"

I didn't need an answer. As I asked the question, I had pointed at a tree. Now, it looked like something straight out of the Swarkovski collection. "N-N-Nevermind..." I stuttered, shocked.

Emily, however, was fine. "Can we have veichles, Yumi?" she asked.

There was no vocal reply, but instead, a motor-unicycle and a levitating scooter appeared in front of us. Emily got on the scooter-thing, so I got on the remaining veichle.

We drove off in the direction the veichles had been facing, only to see three block-shaped-things coming at us. I formed a spear in my hand, half-frantically, and threw it at the block in the middle. It hit the eye-like-symbol in the center of the creature, and it blew up.

 I repeated this several times, until they were all destroyed.

Emily and I continued on, and came to a pillar with an eerie red aura. A squid came out from behiind it.

Andrew, you have to focus and freeze it solid! came Yumi's words of 'encouragement'.

I did, and it worked. Emily ran into the pillar. Yumi, in partial celebration, called,

Return to the past NOW!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]