Lyoko Freak: 2005 - 2015. Return to the past now....

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:05 am

Jodi Forrest a.k.a. Elisabeth "Sissi" Delmas

Chat with the real-life actors who brought your favorite Code Lyoko characters to life!

Moderators: MG, kiwi, jerlita, mirabelle, Cher's Spare Parts, bambi, The Administrators, Moderators

Postby bduddy » Mon Nov 07, 2005 9:49 pm

It seems unlikely that Jeremie had ever gone to Lyoko before... umm... you'll have to forgive me, I can never remember ep names... anyway, you get the point.
I like short signatures. Do you?

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Mewberries151 » Mon Nov 07, 2005 11:33 pm

bduddy wrote:It seems unlikely that Jeremie had ever gone to Lyoko before... umm... you'll have to forgive me, I can never remember ep names... anyway, you get the point.

Jeremie's technically gone to Lyoko in the episodes "Ghost Channel" (season 1) and "Mister Puck" (season 2). He was virtualized in "Frontier" but never quite reached Lyoko. So he has been to Lyoko before season 2...we've just never seen him in Lyoko form. I really would like too though. ^_^
"Hey, make up your mind. Am I a genius or a creep?"
"You're a creepy genius."

-Odd and Jeremie; "Cruel Dilemma", Code Lyoko

Icon made by boxofdoomage @ LJ

Mewberries151 offline
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby DarkestSoul X21 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:03 am

ya i want to see him to
Joined in 2005, left 2008, came back July 2011

Used to been XANAcomputer/lyokolover.
DarkestSoul X21 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bduddy » Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:19 am

Who doesn't?
But what I mean is that he hadn't been to Lyoko before "Teddygodzilla", or the first, prior, RTTP.

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby bambi » Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:44 pm

TB3 wrote:I wonder if the VAs ever have jokes about this and similar stuff likening them to their characters? Jodi?

We joke about all kinds of stuff, including similarities between us and our characters. Although to be frank, I don't have much in common with Sissi (or Rosa, Ms. Myers, or Ms. Hertz), outsde of the one day I actually showed up in almost the exact same outfit she wears (a coincidence, believe me). Oh, and of course her voice is an integral part of my arsenal of slightly (and not so slightly) strident tones.
But passion lends them power, time means, to meet,
Temp'ring extremities with extreme sweet.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Jinnai » Wed Nov 09, 2005 6:12 pm

So, Miss Forrest...you finished recording Season Two last monday right? Are you satisfied with it's ending (not asking for you to spoil anything, just wanting to know what your opinion is.) But for my guess...it has something to do with Aelita, doesn't it? :evillaugh:
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby bduddy » Wed Nov 09, 2005 9:33 pm

TB3 wrote:I doubt that Teedygodzilla was only the second sortie to Lyoko - the kids seem fairly knowledgable about the whole set-up.

But I agree that Jeremie has never 'gone' to Lyoko (aside from in Ghost channel) until Mr. Puck, as proven by Odd and Ulrich's comments on seeing his avatar for the first time - wonder if we'll ever see what he looks like?

Gah... I meant that there was some first virtualization before TG, not that it was the second one.
And Jeremie's attitude on his few trips to Lyoko indicate that he has never been there in a capacity that we haven't seen.
Last edited by bduddy on Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby bambi » Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:45 am

Jinnai wrote:So, Miss Forrest...you finished recording Season Two last monday right? Are you satisfied with it's ending (not asking for you to spoil anything, just wanting to know what your opinion is.) But for my guess...it has something to do with Aelita, doesn't it? :evillaugh:

Actually we recorded episode 12 on Monday, not the last one. But in any case I didn't get to see the ending, so you'll have to ask one of the gang of 4.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby bduddy » Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:17 am

Episode 12?
:umm:
Do you mean Temptation?
If so, we owe CN an apology...

bduddy offline
Friend of Team Lyoko
Friend of Team Lyoko

Postby Jinnai » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:11 pm

Actually we recorded episode 12 on Monday, not the last one. But in any case I didn't get to see the ending, so you'll have to ask one of the gang of 4.

Just wondering, why did you miss the ending? Was Sissy just not featured in the finale or something? :umm:
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby YDV » Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:23 pm

...DON'T ANSWER THAT!! :no: (I'd rather see for myself and not spoil it..)
BEHHHH
YDV offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

Postby bambi » Sat Nov 12, 2005 5:46 am

Your De-Virtualization wrote:...DON'T ANSWER THAT!! :no: (I'd rather see for myself and not spoil it..)

Sorry Jinnai, but I gotta comply with the above.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Stonecreek » Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:03 am

And I thought I'd have the forum to myself again overnight...since you're here (and to keep this post on-topic), did your schedule get disrupted at all with the riots/unrest in Paris? Or, how do you feel about the situation? I know I'm a bit late in asking, but I just thought about it.
Stonecreek offline

Postby Jinnai » Sat Nov 12, 2005 8:43 am

Sorry Jinnai, but I gotta comply with the above.

Image: DOH!

Ah well, the finale should come sometime soon anyway. I can wait...heh heh, I can wait... :evillaugh:
Jinnai offline
Teacher's Pet
Teacher's Pet

Postby bambi » Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:40 am

Stonecreek wrote:And I thought I'd have the forum to myself again overnight...since you're here (and to keep this post on-topic), did your schedule get disrupted at all with the riots/unrest in Paris? Or, how do you feel about the situation? I know I'm a bit late in asking, but I just thought about it.

Hi Stonecreek, nice to meetcha. To answer your question, no, our schedule didn't get disrupted and I never ran into any problems or saw any unrest. As far as how I feel about the situation, well, to put it bluntly, you reap what you sow, non? If you treat people like rats what do you think they'll be when they grow up? Kind and helpful citizens?
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby kiwi » Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:10 pm

hey jodi, just sent you an email, but you probably haven't gotten it yet since you're chatting on the site here!! Why "Bambi" , by the way? Is that because you guys live out near the woods?
love kiwi/ulrich/bws, aw you know who i am, A's mom.
kiwi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby bambi » Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:41 am

kiwi wrote:hey jodi, just sent you an email, but you probably haven't gotten it yet since you're chatting on the site here!! Why "Bambi" , by the way? Is that because you guys live out near the woods?

Bambi 'cause I'm new to this neck of the (virtual) woods. And give that fairy godchild a loving hug and kiss for me!
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby kiwi » Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:17 pm

bambi wrote:
kiwi wrote:hey jodi, just sent you an email, but you probably haven't gotten it yet since you're chatting on the site here!! Why "Bambi" , by the way? Is that because you guys live out near the woods?

Bambi 'cause I'm new to this neck of the (virtual) woods. And give that fairy godchild a loving hug and kiss for me!

no sooner said than done! what do you think wonder baby would look like on Lyoko? she'd definitely have a powerful totem of eagle feathers...
kiwi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby bambi » Tue Nov 15, 2005 4:16 pm

kiwi wrote:
bambi wrote:

no sooner said than done! what do you think wonder baby would look like on Lyoko? she'd definitely have a powerful totem of eagle feathers...

Yeah, and she'd travel around on a special floating disk flat on her back kung-fuing her way through monsters (in between feeding sessions) while listening to Mozart.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby bambi » Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:16 am

TB3 wrote:Hi Jodi - hope the world's treating you well.

I just want to make my 600th post on your thread, and I hope you'll allow me the honour.

Only a few days ago I was asking the same of Matt for my 500th post - weird how time flies huh?

Cheers and Thankyou!

TB3

The honor is all mine. And yes, it is really weird how times flies. Scary. But modern humans are so caught up in hours and minutes (and even seconds, now that we have microwaves) that we're completely out of touch with natural cycles like full moons, seasons, sunrises and sunsets. I can't help wondering if time wouldn't feel different if we all SLOWED DOWN a bit. We race through our lives and then they're over.

TB3, it sounds like you're in a posting frenzy! I hope life is also treating you well, and that you are treating your life well (as well). Well! (a deep subject, as we used to say in elementary school) I'm sure you know what I mean.
bambi offline
Voice Actor
Voice Actor

Postby Cassius335 » Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:20 am

TB3 wrote:Hi Jodi - hope the world's treating you well.

I just want to make my 600th post on your thread, and I hope you'll allow me the honour.

Only a few days ago I was asking the same of Matt for my 500th post - weird how time flies huh?

Cheers and Thankyou!

TB3

:toomuch: 100 posts in 3 (or so) days? When exactly are you off this forum?

And BTW, where are your fics posted?
Cassius335 offline
Lyoko Freak
Lyoko Freak

PreviousNext