Code Digimon? by GarageKid
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The last "Enter the new World" parts. enjoy.

Yumi had found her brother and took him home.

"Hi mom." Yumi said as she walked through the door. "Where's dad?"

"He called saying they gave him a promotion for his new Digimon." her mom said.

"Guess who got home early!" said a voice from the door.

"Hi dad!" Yumi and Hiroki, her little brother, said at once.

"I wont you two to see my new Digimon and game." her dad said. "My new Digimon Dorumon. and my new game, Digimon Enter the Digital World." Yumi looked at the Dorumon card. Not bad for his first monster.

"Yumi, how about giving Dorumon a whirl at school tomorrow?" Her dad asked.

"OK dad." Yumi said as she added the Dorumon to her deck.

 ***

The next day Yumi went to the card table to see Odd whaiting for her.

"Back for another thrashing?" Yumi asked.

"Lets play!" Odd said as the game begain. Odd played his Guilmon on the first move. Yumi drew her new Dorumon. Well I had to try Dorumon at some point. Yumi thought as see played Dorumon. Odd digivolved Guilmon to Growlmon and took down one forth of the Dorumon's life points. Yumi digivolved Dorumon to Dorugmon. She then played her Power Bond that doubled the digimon's attack, defence, and life pionts. To make a long story short, Odd lost again.

"Nice try Odd." Yumi said. Odd whatched as Yumi played nine other boys and won every match.

"How did you win ten games in a row?" Ulrich asked.

"I don't know my dad always works with the cards so I normaly test the cards and my brother tests the vidio games." Yumi said as she called in quits. "I'd like to see you play Ulrich."

"Yeah Ulrich step into the ring." Odd said.

"OK" Ulrich said as he was against one of the players Yumi beat. He used his Bearmon to bring him to victory.

"That was good Ulrich." Jeremie said.

"Lets go to the dorms to power up our decks." Odd said.

"ULRICH." Some one called.

"Oh no!" Ulrich said.

"Ulrich what are you doing with these losers." Sissi said.

"I remember you." Yumi begain. "I beat you yesterday in Digimon."

"Yeah! And!" Sissi said. "I could beat you though." Yumi just looked at her.

"With what? Your cat deck?" Yumi asked.

"Aren't Gotomon cute?" She asked Ulrich holding a Gotomon card.

As soon as the gang got away from Sissi they raced to the dorms.

"So Yumi, what's your favorite Digimon?" Odd asked.

"Dorumon." Yumi said.

"Why do you asked EVERYONE that question?" Ulrich asked.

"Because a persons favorite Digimon is the one they build their deck around." Odd said. As soon as Yumi went home she walked to her room and grabbed her scanner.

"I wonder what the scanner will say for Dorumon." Yumi said to herself. As she looks through her deck she finds a blue card with a yellow "D" on it.

"Uh.....What's this?" Yumi scanned the card in the scanner. The scanner turned into a purple framed Digivice.

"What's going on?" Yumi asked herself. The room filled with white smoke and Yumi hear a noise.

"Hello?" She asked. She made her way to the window to try and get some of the smoke out but the smoke didn't leave the room.

"What the?" Yumi looked around.

"Hi" A voice said. then it growled. Yumi looked around trying to find the sorce. The thing growled again. Yumi looked closer and couldn't believe what she saw. It was a REAL Dorumon.

"Who.....What?" Yumi begain

"Who are YOU!" The Dorumon said. and started sniffing her. "Human?"

"I found this before you appeared." Yumi said showing the Dorumon the digivice. The Dorumon smiled.

"TAMER." He cheered. "You are my TAMER!"

"Your what?" Yumi asked.

"I am Dorumon of the digital world. You are my tamer. I am here to help you fight the evil Digimon that will soon come to the real world. I am your partner, and hopefully, your new friend!" Dorumon gave Yumi a strange look. "The question is Who are you?" The smoke cleared and Yumi could see the Dorumon better.

"I'm you Tamer, Yumi." Yumi said. As she studied the Dorumon, she came closer and pet him. "Tell me about this battle."

   ***

At the dorms the boys were seeing the same thing. Ulrich receved a Gabumon, Jeremie's partner is a Terriermon, And Odd's partner is a Guilmon. They meet in the forest.

"OK well have Digimon." Jeremie said.

"Looks that way." A voice said the boys saw Yumi.

"Yumi!" Odd yelled.

"It's OK I know about the Digimon." Yumi said. As she got closer the boys could see Dorumon next to her. "Did they fill you in?" Yumi asked.

"Yeah in three days the dark Digimon will come to try and take over." Ulrich said.

"Add we need to stop them." Dorumon said. "The digivice you all got will let you scan you cards to help us in battle."

"Like one big card game!" Odd said.

"Yeah, only in a whole new world." Yumi said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]