Code Digimon? by GarageKid
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

It had been a week since the gang had their Digimon. They learned about their personalities and they all made a great team. But the Digimon could not digivolve yet and the tamers didn't know why.

"Mabe it's better that the Digimon can't digivolve." Odd said.

"Why, Oddmon?" Guilmon asked.

"What if they don't turn back?" Odd said.

"We will." Dorumon said. "Why do you think that we wont?"

"Because in the card game, once digivolved, always digivolved." Odd said.

"What ya doing Jeremie?" Terriermon asked.

"Looking for whatever these digimon come from." Jeremie said as he whent back on the computer.

"Hey guinous, Why didn't you ask?" Dorumon said.

"You know?" Jeremie asked.

"WE came from the same place." Dorumon said.

"I'm hungry Oddmon." Guilmon said.

"Me too." Odd said. "I'm go to the cafitiria and get something to eat."

"Get peanut butter." Guilmon said before Odd left.

"When food boy gets back, I'll show you how to get to the Digital world." Dorumon said.

"When we return to the Digital world, we can see who is sending these monsters." Gabumon said.

"What will happen to you guys when the fight's over?" Ulrich asked.

"Stay." Dorumon said.

Odd walked through the door with food in his hands.

"Did you get the peanut butter?" Guilmon asked.

"Yeah." Odd said as he gave it to Guilmon.

"Hopefuly that will keep him quiet!" Dorumon said in a teasing voice.

"Hello? Odd's back, so how do we get to the Digital World?" Jeremie asked.

"OK....Put your digivice in front on the computer screen." Dorumon said. Yumi puts it in front and the screen turns blue. A picture of a gate was on the screen.

"Now what...." before Yumi can finish, She and Dorumon disappear into the computer.

"Yumi?" Ulrich said as he approched the computer.

"I think their in the Digital world." Terriermon said.

"Then so are we. Ready Gabumon?" Ulrich said as he put his digivice in front of the computer. They too disappear.

"Our turn Oddmon." Guilmon said. Odd smiles and entered the digital world.

"Now us." Terriermon said th Jeremie.

"Mabe we should wait for them to get back." Jeremie said.

"Jeremie, we are just as much in this battle as they are." Terriermon said. "Now lets do our part of this fight!"

"OK" Jeremie shut his eyes before disappearing into the computer.

   ***

"Yumi?" Dorumon said. Yumi woke up in the middle of some kind of forest.

"What?" Yumi said as she got to her feet.

"We made it to the digital world." Dorumon tells her. "Your clothes changed." Yumi looks down at her clothes. Instead of a black sweater, she was wearing a purple shirt with a black jacket over it. She had a purple belt and instead of black combat boots, they were white and black.

"And your hair changed too." Dorumon said. Yumi looks in the lake to see her reflection. A lock of her black hair was purple.

"Where are the others?" Yumi asked.

"Their around somewhere." Dorumon said. "You all didn't put your digivices on the screen at the same time so you all were seporated in the woods."

"Lets try to find them then." Yumi said.

"WAIT." Dorumon said. "I took your card case off when you were out. I wanted to make sure that the blue card was still in the case."

"Why?" Yum asked.

"I'll come in handy." Dorumon said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]