Code Digimon? by GarageKid
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Guilmon is the most childish because his the youngest of the tamer's digimon.

Ulrich wakes up in the digital world with Gabumon by his side.

"Gabumon?" Ulrich said as he woke up.

"Ulrich! the others are missing!" Gabumon said.

"What?" Ulrich jumps to his feet. "We need to find them! They might be in trouble!"

"They must be in the forest at least." Gabumon said. "I can try to smell them out. Guilmon had his peanut butter before comeing so he should be easy." Ulrich looks down at his clothes to see he was wearing a blue shirt with a paw print on it and blue army pants, a royal blue jacket covering the blue shirt and a blue headband on his head.

"What happened?" Ulrich asked.

"Ask questions later." Gabumon said as he started sniffing the trees. "Ha, Peanut butter, I can smell Guilmon!" Gabumon follows the sent with Ulrich following him.

   ***

"Oddmon. ODDMON!" Guilmon was trying to wake Odd up. No luck, Odd was a deep sleeper. Guilmon started pocking Odd with his sharp claws.

"OW! Guilmon! That hurt." Odd said as he got up.

"Oddmon changed colors!" Guilmon said laughing. (Guilmon is the youngest of the tamers digimon.) Odd looked down to see a red shirt with a digimon hazard sign on it like on Guilmon's chest, red jeans, a darker red jacket with black strips on it and red sneakers. Odd's purple spot in the middle of his spiked hair was red.

"WOW! Who new the Digital World would have a fashion code!" Odd said.

"ODD!" Ulrich yelled as Odd turned around he sees him and Gabumon.

"Ulrich! Well I guess you found out that our clothes change as we go into the Digital World!" Odd looked down again at his clothes.

"Where's Jeremie and Yumi?" Ulrich asked.

"Terriermon and Dorumon too." Gahumon said.

"How should I know? Guilmon just woke me up. Painfully by the way." Odd said.

"We need to find them. Gabumon, can you sniff them out?" Ulrich asked his digital friend.

"Sorry, The only reason I could find Guilmon was because he was covered in peanut butter. The others will be harder for me to sniff out." Gabumon said.

"Then we need to find them ASAP!" Odd said. "Who knows what is in the digital world! And Jeremie is almost helpless, At least Yumi can put up a fight."

Odd, Guimon, Gabumon, and Ulrich ran into the woods looking for Yumi, Dorumon, Terriermon and Jeremie. In the middle of the forest was an old bridge.

"That must lead to the others." Guilmon said.

"Yeah lets GO!" Odd said running across.

"Odd, the bridge doesn't look stable." Ulrich yelled but Odd already broke the bridge and fell through. Ulrich, Guilmon, and Gabumon ran to the spot were Odd fell.

"I'm OK, I landed on something to break my fall!" Odd yelled up.

"Yeah, you landed on my back." Odd looks down to see he landed on Yumi. "I broke your fall, and you broke my back!"

"Sorry Yumi." Odd said getting up. Dorumon help's Yumi up while Ulrich and the two digimon come down to help.

"Are you OK?" Ulrich asked. 

"Yeah." Yumi said. "Where's Jeremie?"

"We were hopeing he was with you and Dorumon." Ulrich said.

"Well, he's not." Dorumon said. "And that's not good."

"We need to find him pronto." Yumi said. The trio look for Jeremie in the woods. Not knowing the danger he was in.

      ***

"Terriermon!" Jeremie yelled. The Apemon threw Terriermon against a rock.

"BUNNY BLAST!" Terriermon lonched a green energy ball from his mouth to strike the Apemon. Terriermon missed him.

"Mega BONE STICK!" Apemon struck Terriermon with great force forceing Terriermon to because close to shatering into data. Jeremie had used almost all of his cards and couldn't power Terriermon up any more.

"You....Were.....right Jeremie." Terriermon said weakly as Jeremie ran up to him. "We.....aren't strong....enough."

"I was wrong!" Jeremie cried as his partner was slowly going to shater into data. "We are just as much in this fight as Ulrich or Odd. Even as much a Yumi even if she is the best card player at Kadic! WE are ALL in this fight. TOGETHER!"

"Jeremie?" Jeremie's Digivice begain to glow a green light. "Terriermon digivolve to" Jeremie watched as his partner slowly digivolved. Suprised as he was, he never thought Terriermon would be the first of the group to digivolve. "Gargomon"

"Terriermon?" Jeremie questioned. Gargomon was a large version of Terriermon exept with pants and gun-like weopons for hands. 

"It's Gargomon now!" Gargomon said. "Gargo Laser!" Gargomon lanches lasers (Similar to the laser arrows Odd can fire on LYOKO) from the weopons that he uses for hands. Apemon shatered into data as Gargomon absorbs it the gang meets up with Jeremie.

"Jeremiemon." Guilmon said. Jeremie turns to see his three friends.

"JEREMIE!" They all meet up in the middle of the battle field.

"WOW. Terriermon digivolved." Dorumon said. The three look at the Gargomon. "Never new you had it in you!"

"We saw that Apemon, we rushed over just see Gargomon finish him off!" Odd said. "Anyway nice outfit."

Jeremie was wearing green sneakers, green jeans, a green jacket with a white shirt underneath, and a green bandana.

"Thanks Odd." Jeremie said.

"We need to get back to our world, it's getting late, Odd nearly broke my back, and we all need to be ready for Mrs. Hurtz test tommorow." Yumi said.

"Odd nearly...." Jeremie begain.

"Long story." Ulrich said. "How do we get back?"

"The same way we go in." Gabumon said "Through Jeremie's labtop."

"That's right! My labtop came with me!" Jeremie's labtop was in a green case with a white trim.

"Just put your digivices in front of the camputer screen and we're gone." Dorumon said. They all headed back.

In the real world they were in Jeremie's room like they were. All the digimon were in their in training form.

"What happened?" Ulrich asked.

"We return to our in-training forms when we return fron the digital world." Dorimon said. As he followed Yumi out.

"See you guys tommorow." Yumi said as she walked out the door.

"Oddmon! Now I wont knock you out of bed!" Gigimon said.

"We need to get to our dorm. See you in the AM Jeremie." Ulrich said with Tsunomon in one hand. As soon as they left Gummymon and Jeremie head to bed.

"Are you happy that I can Digivolve, Jeremie." Gummymon asked.

"Yeah," Jeremie said "And I'm happy we stayed in this fight, together."

 

That's the End of story 1.

Story 2 is titaled Gururumon and will be out soon!

Be sure to see the whole series!!

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]