Episode 1: Internal Strife by XANA_elite
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own Code Lyoko, its characters or anything else related to it. I only claim what Is rightfully mine: my personally made character and this fan fiction.

It was yet another battle against X.A.N.A. in the Desert Sector, and no one would have expected what was about to happen.

 

Odd was up against a Krabe and the two appeared to be squaring off.

“Come on Syrus! Come and get me!” Odd taunted as he shot a laser arrow at it, disabling its far left light and chipped a bit of its shell.

“Odd, are you still naming the monsters?” Ulrich said glaring at his friend. Before Odd had a chance to answer there was a scream.

The Scyphozoa was after Aelita and she was surrounded by Bloks.

The Krabe that had been facing Odd turned when it heard the scream and started in her direction.

The Scyphozoa threw two of its tentacles around Aelita paralyzing her, then two more at her temples, and a final one at her forehead, then began draining her memory.


“Aelita!” Jeremie’s voice shouted.

The Krabe which had now approached the Bloks charged right through them knocking half into the Digital Sea and the other half on their sides except one which was frantically running in circles from the hit.

“What’s going on?” Yumi asked. “I don’t know, but let’s ask questions later, we need to save Aelita!” Ulrich replied.

Skidding from its charge, the Krabe turned and began firing its laser at the Scyphozoa while Ulrich, Odd and Yumi attacked severing the tentacles trapping Aelita.

The Scyphozoa waved its tentacles furiously as it retreated.

“Aelita are you all right?” Jeremie’s voice questioned.

“Yes, I’m alright. But what happened to that strange Krabe?” Aelita replied holding her head.

The gang looked around but it wasn’t anywhere to be seen…

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]