Introduction by zukogirl6
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my most Code Lyoko-ish series I have ever made. This is the last chapter of the introduction. It describes the new girl's life before she came to Kadic, in her own eyes.

Walking slowly to my house. Car zooms by and honks its horn at me. My mom's car. She probably is coming to the bus stop because my bus was late. Or amybe I am walking too slow. Sara catches up to me, but I don't know how I can walk any slower. She talks to me.

"Your mom told my momthat you're moving. You're going to a different school, aren't you?"

I speak, "Mom didn't say anything about moving or a new school."

She shrugs. Doesn't really care, she never liked me much anyway, no matter how much of freinds our moms are. We walk in silence, and reach my house. I don't even bother saying goodbye, just close house door behind me. Mom pulls into driveway. I look maround house. Boxes everywhere. Not a peice of furniture in sight. I realize a moving truck pulls into driveway. I run outside, yelling.

"Mom, we're not moving!"

"Kaitie, we just can't afford this house. We're moving into a one-bedroom apartment."

"Where will I sleep? Or you?"

"I'll have the room. You're going to have to sleep outside." 

"MOM!"

"I'm just kidding. You're going to be going to a boarding school, you won't have to live at home for the whole school year."

I scowl and close my eyes. Math problems whiz thruogh my head and I quckly solve each one. If I wasn't such a genius I wouldn't be standing here on the driveway, thinking of math. I would be at the park with all the other kids at the bus stop, and I wouldn't even worry about my mom's car zooming past me, and not stopping as soon as it saw me. Mom put a hand on my shoulder. I open my eyes.

"Everything will be OK, Kaitie," she tells me, "I know you'll make it through."

I brush her hand off of my shoulder and turn around.

"Nobody likes me here anyway.I'm too smart. Even my gifted teacher thinks that I do problems too fast, and gets dazed when they're all right."

 

Diary Entry

We're moving. I can't wait. Mom says I'm going to a boarding school called Kadic.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]