1. Where Am I? by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 2] (658 words)
A strange Cyber-being... a Dark past... and a future destined to cross our Lyoko Warriors.
2. The Shadow Looms by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (1592 words)
A routine mission for the Lyoko Warriors takes a strange turn, as the new being, named Bass, appears.
3. Wraith of the Shadow by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (1660 words)
Bass just wants to talk... and whether it be through general communication or through "Aggressive Negotiation," he WILL get what he came for.
4. Bass Wars: XANA strikes Back by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 1] (2161 words)
XANA strikes back, attempting to halt the damage that Bass could do. But...
5. Recovery and Confessions by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (2286 words)
Bass dreams the halucinogenic dreams of the ill, Aelita plays nursemaid to the Shadow, and Odd flirts with Ms. Elisibeth Delmas. Need I say more?
6. Bass' Helping Hand by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 2] (1581 words)
A furious battle in the Ice sector proves to be the catalyst for a strange reaction...
7. The Begining of the End by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (1095 words)
An unknown assailent strikes at Bass, and Jeremie prepares to decode Franz's diary.
8. Lost Memeories by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (669 words)
Jeremie outlines his plan for Franz's diary program. Not much, really...
I'm gonna start updating about once a day until I get to the preasent, which is about Heart of a Warrior III: Warrior's Redemption, Chapter Four. Okay?
9. XANA's Foulest Hour by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (684 words)
A normal day, with birds chirping, and Scyphizoas attacking the school. What next?
10. XANA's Assault by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (1307 words)
The gang fights off the memory-sucking abominations and head for the factory, while Jim faces his own monster. But when Aelita gets trapped, all hope seems lost...
11. Love and Loss on the net by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 1] (2451 words)
Bass killing jellyfish, Aelita having flashbacks, and Krabes getting owned. Same ol', same ol'.
12. Odd's Heroics or The Rescue of a Sissi by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (1766 words)
Odd runs off to rescue the raven-haired queen of Kadic from a Scyphizoa.
13. Annoying Little Friends, Part one. by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (1546 words)
Taking a vacation is good for you, unless your name is XANA, and your "Vacation," is to steal Weapons of Mass Destruction from the internet...
14. Annoying Little Friends, Part II by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 1] (1962 words)
XANA's newest plan to destroy our heroes is progressing like clockwork, with deadly scuttlists moving in on the tower.
Read and Review, people!
15. Forte Joins the Fray by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (981 words)
Oh boy. Bass and Ulrich vs. the Scuttlists. Who will win?
16. Truth and Daring by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 1] (2780 words)
One of my favorite chapters.
Seriously. This chapter Rules. Not only is the chapter crucial to the plot, but has kick-ass battle scenes, freaking awesome Bass moves, and Franz-tastic action. Read and review!
17. Origin of Darkness by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 2] (3149 words)
The origin of Bass is about to begin. Fasten your seatbelts, folks, cause this'll be a bumpy ride...
18. Distress of the Princess by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 1] (2075 words)
Not my favorite chapter. Kinda feels rushed and cobbled-together. meh.
19. Core Strategy by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (2110 words)
Starts out slow, then gets better, better, betrayal, then an old friend of Bass comes back, then XANA makes its appearance...
Seriously, XANA P4wnz.
20. Titan Clash, Part I by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (1534 words)
Okay, first part of the three-part final battle. First round: XANA and Alpha V. Bass and Aelita. Ready.... FIGHT!!!
21. Heart of a Warrior by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 0] (2229 words)
There is nothing I can say that will make this any more awesome. Franz, Bass, Aelita, backstory, explinations... and the mysterious Cadance. READ IT!
Part two of the final battle!
22. Titan Clash, Part II. by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 1] (1748 words)
Greatest. Battle. Ever.
23. Redemption and Ressurection by Sithking Zero [Reviews - 3] (3319 words)
First off, I'd like to thank Shademan, my teachers, Wolf Tears, and anyone who ever reviewed this story ever. Second, I'd like to thank Mr. Thomas, one of the most awesome english teachers of all time. Lastly, I'd like to thank Star Way, for having this great site and the perfect distraction (Lyoko Freak.net) for any real work that may pop up.
See you in the sequel!