May 13, 2007
I'm a pretty secretive person. So, I won't say much personal stuff.
I love writing though if some people knew more about me they would be shocked that I can write well. I won't brag about it or anything, it's just a given fact. I can write, as can anybody who dares to submit a story to fanfiction
So! This site, I feel like it's kind of a copy of fanfiction.net, but I won't be a spoilsport. My best story, though, is on fanfiction.net- When All Is Lost. I started it out pretty bad, but once I got the feel of it, it got better/.
On YouTube my account is QueenMiraIV.
Just so you all know, my internet identity is always Miranda or Mira, so don't think that's my real name. It's just my internet name. Call me Mira, think of me as Mira, but don't try to hunt me down under the name Mira.
As you may have noticed, I'm slightly paranoid, and I tend to babble a lot. However, I do have a list of quotes like many good writers do. Here's a few from it.
1. Life is what you make it. Too bad if you’re bad at making things.
2. "When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it."
3. Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
4. Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling.
5. Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.
6. The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
7. He who laughs last didn't get it.
8. The road to success is always under construction.
9. What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.
10. You know the speed of light; so what is the speed of dark ?
11. Remember: Don't Insult the Alligator till after you cross the river.
12. All generalizations are false, including this one.
13. Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.
14. Press any key except... no, No, NO, NOT THAT ONE!
15. What is an astronaut's favorite key on a computer keyboard? The space bar.
16. “You kill it, we grill it.” –Roadkill Café.
The numbers are wrong, they are actually numbers 40 something to fifty something on my great list. If you want more, mail me or something and I'll send you some. I also accept new quotes.